* GAAP net revenues of $967m USD (down from $1.038b USD last year), $683m non-GAAP.
* EPS (Earnings per share) exceeded projected outlook.
* Digital sales, including of Call of Duty map packs and World of Warcraft subscriptions, were up 20% on a year-over-year basis
* Preorders for Call of Duty: Black Ops currently exceed preorders for Modern Warfare 2 at this point last year
* Expectations for Call of Duty franchise have caused True Crime: Hong Kong to be delayed until 2011
* Strong outlook for holiday season includes Guitar Heroes: Warriors of Rock, DJ Hero 2, Tony Hawk: SHRED, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, GoldenEye 007 and Bakugan
Friday, 6 August 2010
Activision released their 2Q FY2010 financial results yesterday, boasting stronger than expected performance. Key highlights include: