As expected it'll include over 1,000 cars, more than 20 tracks with a crapload of variations. You'll also get your vehicle damage too with accurate, adaptive car deformation based on the crash and damage sustained.
A whole new addition is the online and community mode featuring head to racing with up to 16 players and other online modes with lobbies supporting up to 32 players (in the lobby), with text and voice chat support. Click 'Read More' below for a complete list of new Gran Turismo 5 info.
- Various professional race modes from around the world such as NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.
- Two-player split/screen mode.
- Career mode returns with a full world map, licensed car dealerships, tuning and body shops, and car washes. Start your car collection, customize them to your liking, and live the life of a pro racer.
- Compete in franchise mainstays like point-based Championship Race series and hone your skills with License Tests.
- Gran Turismo TV Video gives players access to an online clearinghouse of great motorsport video programming (both HD and SD – all broadcast quality) through PSN. Users can now export this content to the GT PSP Museum (GT PSP required).
- Photo Mode and Photo Album allows users to capture their greatest GT moments, and share with friends. Players can stage and capture stylish shots from a number of angles and locations.
- Photo Album can be shared online, and the Online Replay Album lets players capture replay video from their favorite races and upload them to YouTube for the world to see.
- Players can create custom soundtracks from music stored on their PS3s to play in-game.
- Players who own Gran Turismo PSP and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue can transfer cars unlocked in that game directly to their garage in Gran Turismo 5 for use in Arcade Mode through special cross-talk interoperability.