Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Ex-Square Developer Says Nintendo Is 'Digging Its Own Grave'

Ex-Square Enix developer Masato Kato has said that Nintendo's dominance in the games market, particularly in the handheld sector is over. He said the release of Apple's iPad will present heavy challenges to Nintendo in the coming years. His comments had been translated from his Twitter page ad although it is only one man's opinion, the sales figures of the device since release are nothing to be laughed at. Watch this space!

No comments: