Monday, 24 May 2010

Read Dead Redemption More Popular On Xbox 360

65% of Read Dead Redemption sales have been on the Xbox 360 according to Gfk-ChartTrack leaving only 35% of sales for the PS3. Disney's Split/Second also saw 56 % of its sales go on the Xbox 360.

GfK-ChartTrack didn’t comment on whether the figures were affected by the PS3 version of RDR being in short supply on launch day as reported last week. GfK-ChartTrack director Dorian Bloch commented this morning:
"It's the biggest title of the year so far and assuredly 360-led"

"It's the second No1 for Take Two in one year - after BioShock 2. It's also the first Rockstar all-formats No.1 since GTA IV, which hit the top spot in week 18 back in 2008."

No comments: